◦•●◉✿ "𝐓𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐧" 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 ✿◉●•◦

DISCLAIMER: This article has images from  TRAVIAN and the entire article is for newbies.


As soon as the title is read, many top players and other critics will laugh at it ! But here i am focusing for the new players who have had constantly messaged me regarding how to raid in the start of the game. Travian began for me 6 years back and in my noob days i had really hard times getting the weight of the troops and gameplay. It was not until the beginning of this year that i had not been able to purchase gold and started a server with teutons. I had really hard times since instant finish was readily available when i had the coins but without them it was just patience. I came across a lot of guides that were clearly focusing on Top Raider and Top Attacker but GOLD was always there. After reading many guides and asking many top players of COM servers i started a server (won't mention my name in the game though) of course as a Teuton with careful manipulation of 30 gold that were available at that start i managed to stay on top 3 of both attacker and raider list. 
I will post the step by step process in next few days, but before that some of the links that are must for players:
  1. Forum: This is a community place where you can have a lot of information about the game the start date and various competition that you might get lucky to get some gold.
  2. Travian Facebook page.: Hook into this page if you want to know about the start of the server time and other information going around. 
Besides there are other tools and pages that are necessary for gameplay but I will discuss them later in the blog. 
I would like the community to provide me their ideas as well and feel free to comment. We can discuss in the forums or my facebook page or my discord (This is a social messenger group for gamers i will post the link below).
Discord Register and find me using these characters #1318
(Just press on the link and you will be redirected to the respective web pages).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1